Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: The Morning Coffee......hohoho

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Yesterday I finished signing the sale of the property. After living in that house for almost 35 years, I feel I am leaving a lot of memories behind....

    Now I have less that 28 days to pack and move all my stuff, fix some furniture, paint, etc [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    *slurp* [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mornin' Folks!

    & Coffee me up, please............

    Woke up to "Scorpio" by Dennis Coffey & the Detroit Guitar Band

    (now I gotta find that album) [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Morning folks!

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] What are all these "ho's" doing in the coffee shop?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    Mornin' Folks!

    & Coffee me up, please............

    Woke up to "Scorpio" by Dennis Coffey & the Detroit Guitar Band

    (now I gotta find that album) [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny.....I was listening "Aquarius" by the 5th dimension.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The secret word for the day is-

    Supereleasticbubbleplastic

    set your decoder ring to D-7

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    The secret word for the day is-

    Supereleasticbubbleplastic

    set your decoder ring to D-7
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I.....lost my ring [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    The secret word for the day is-

    Supereleasticbubbleplastic

    set your decoder ring to D-7
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*decodes*

    d-r-i-n-k-m-o-r-e-o-v-a-l-t-i-n-e

    son of a bitch! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]


    (5 points if you name the reference [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    Yesterday I finished signing the sale of the property. After living in that house for almost 35 years, I feel I am leaving a lot of memories behind....

    Now I have less that 28 days to pack and move all my stuff, fix some furniture, paint, etc [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    *slurp* [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's gotta be tough, Tony. But remember, when one door closes...another one opens.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Morning folks!

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] What are all these "ho's" doing in the coffee shop?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here
    <font size="10">HO</font>

    put it on the living room, and give my regards to your wife, Andy [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    *decodes*

    d-r-i-n-k-m-o-r-e-o-v-a-l-t-i-n-e

    son of a bitch! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •